Not everyone in the era of coronavirus is willing (and courageous) to go to the gym. For those who prefer training at home, we recommend motivating yourself and yes - everything can be done - you just need to be systematic. Today we have prepared for you a home workout for buttocks, simple but effective. To work!
How to correctly perform exercises for the buttocks?
- Train every other day.
- Start the training with a short, 5-minute warm-up (e.g. jogging in place or jumping rope).
- Do the exercises slowly, focusing on the technique as much as possible with each repetition.
- Do 10-12 repetitions of each exercise.
- Do 2–3 series of each exercise.
- Take a break of up to 30 seconds between sets.
- Finish the training with exercises that stretch the buttocks muscles.
- It's best to invest in weights attached to the ankles. Then you will engage your buttock muscles more strongly.
Yes, 3 proven exercises are enough, they will bring results quickly – if they additionally reduce cellulite, which very often appears on this part of the body.
- Kneel down and rest your hands on the floor, right under your shoulders.
- Your knees should be just below your hips.
- Tighten your buttock and lift your bent left leg so that your foot is aimed at the ceiling (flex feet)
- Hold on for a moment and lower your leg (but do not rest your knee on the floor).
- Try not to sway your hips. Repeat 10–12 times, first with one leg, then the other.
- As you exercise, tighten your calf muscles.
- The foot should be parallel to the ceiling.
Single leg glute bridge on chair
- Lie on your back and rest your heels on a chair.
- Legs should be slightly bent at the knees, arms along the torso.
- Lift your straightened left leg up. Tighten your stomach and buttocks.
- Lift your hips high enough that the torso and thigh are in a straight line.
- Hold for 3 seconds and lower slowly.
- Repeat 10–12 times, first with one leg up, then the other leg up.
- Try not to sway your hips sideways.
Squats with dumbbells
- Stand with your feet apart, pointing your toes outwards.
- Grab a weight (or a 1.5 liter water bottle) with both hands and raise your arms above your head.
- Tighten your abs and buttocks.
- Squat and bend your arms at the same time, lowering the weight behind your head.
- Hold for 3 seconds and return to the starting position. Repeat 10-12 times.